Oyster Mushrooms & Greens Saute
Recipe for Category Glorious Greens
Contributed by David/Urban Harvest
This recipe can be used with almost any type of greens and/or mushrooms, as it is really more of a method than a recipe!
1 bunch Greens (Swiss Chard, Spinach, Kale, Collards - your choice!)
1-2 Tbsp olive oil
1 med Onion, thinly sliced
1 clove Garlic, minced
1-2 Tbsp Bragg's or Tamari
splash of Little Creek Dressing (original)
125g bag Oyster Mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
1. Wash and chop greens, removing stems. Steam until bright green and tender.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan, and saute onion and garlic over medium heat until fragrant and translucent.
3. Add mushrooms, and saute 2 minutes longer.
4. Add the Bragg's or tamari (or soy sauce), the Little Creek dressing, and the greens, and simmer until heated through and well-blended.
5. Serve over mashed root veggies, or alone as a side dish. (We had mashed potatoes and celeriac - yum!!)