Tips for Getting the Most Value out of your Urban Harvest Delivery!
Added on March 30, 2011
Needing to budget more carefully? Here are a few tips to help you economize and maximize the value of your Urban Harvest delivery!
1. Refer a friend! We will send you a $10 credit as a "Thank-You" if your friend mentions that you are the one who referred them to us.
2. Take advantage of our PRE-payment bonus plan! We will continue to offer a 5 percent bonus for any PRE-payment of $200 or more (for Harvest Box delivery only n/a for Saturday sales).
3. Bank stars to avoid waste. If you are not using up all of your produce each week, you can bank stars and then either use them up in a future order, or save them up and cash in for a free delivery when you accumulate enough for a regular or family box order.
4. Select best buys to economize. The items marked V on our list offer the best food value for your dollar.
5. Stock up on staples at our Saturday sales once a month to supplement your deliveries - for example, potatoes, apples, onions, etc.
6. Keep us on our toes! If you receive unsatisfactory items in your box, please inform us WITHIN 48 HOURS, and we'll provide a credit toward your next order.