Warm Weather Deliveries!
Added on June 3, 2021
Worried about receiving summer deliveries? Here are a few ideas to help deliveries go well (and produce stay fresh!) when the temperatures rise:
• Contact us to update your delivery drop spot if needed, to ensure a well-shaded location throughout the day.
• Be sure to look around for your bin if you don’t see it in its usual spot on delivery day! Our drivers will be looking for spots that are protected from sun (don’t be surprised to find it under a shrub or behind your patio furniture!)
• Request an ice pack if needed.
• Gone all day and your delivery comes in the morning? Consider having a neighbour or family member pop your bin inside.
• Request our warehouse pick-up option (Tues aft, Wed/Thurs all day, or Fri noon to 1pm). Please notify us that you would like this option and what day you would like to pickup via the comments section when you place your order!